Well we finally did it. After searching for five months for a table and chairs, that would fit our kitchen, we finally found them and they were on sale! I am keeping with the theme in our house of large furniture haha. The table is a pub height table made of solid wood and it's awesome! Thanks to our fantastic neighbors who took us to target in their truck so we could get it home!




Chester wanted to scope out the situation. Maddie was of course scared of all the activity and was hiding behind a chair in the living room the whole time.


These are the chairs. I was hesitant at first but then I sat in them and they were so comfortable.

Our table and chairs!! YEAH!

Maddie and Chester sniffing around the new addition.

Finally.....a semi finished kitchen! The best part is that since there are only two of us we have the table pushed up against the wall but when we have company over we can just pull it out and have plenty of room for four people. It was a big expense but it is also a big relief to have this task completed.
2 comments:
I like the chairs a lot!! I think the set looks good in there!!
I love it! It looks great in your kitchen...worth evey penny, right?
Post a Comment