Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kitchen table?

Well we may have found it! We were getting groceries at Target today and they are having a 30% off sale in their Global Bazaar section. I'm super excited even though we're going to end up spending more money then we wanted too. Isn't that always the case? Well Tim's out for a bike ride right now and I have some work to do. We said we wanted to let the idea marinate for the afternoon so if by this evening we're still sold...we're heading back to Target!

I'll keep you all updated!!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Hey Sar! Love the new table, I really really love the pub height ones. Anyway, we had the same issue with spending more than we wanted when we got our first table.. they are all just so expensive or overpriced for what they are. Good choice on yours though, it looks great!