Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Great Snow of '09

I'm sure everyone would have gotten a good laugh out of the freak out that was caused by five inches of snow but when your town doesn't own snow plows it becomes an issue! Lucky for Tim and I it was also inauguration day so with us snowed in we were able to watch the whole days events. Here is a whole lot of pictures from the day. I'm going to put a few more up later but it's just about dinner time. Hope you enjoy them!




These were from 5am. Tim had gotten up early to ride and I was so excited to see snow that I stayed awake!





Maddie rolling in the snow. She did that a lot!

You can see Liz there on the right hand side and if you look on the left you'll see a black head....it's not Chester...that's Bella!! They are our fantastic neighbors dogs....and Maddie and Chester's best friends!




Maddie running and running.

Maddie came in and there were a few snowflakes left on her nose.

Like I said....Chester enjoyed his snow day!




Tim also enjoyed running around with the doggies!




1 comment:

Sarah Ring said...

What precious puppies!!