Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a few pictures from Valentines!

We had a quiet Valentines this year due to us both working. Tim still managed to get me these amazing Tulips! I can't wait to have some time to sit with photo shop and play with the pictures! I made Tim a heart shaped cookie cake....it was half gone that night and he finished it the next day(and of course did not put on a pound).


Also, this past weekend was the beginning of bike race season. Tim has upgraded to cat 2 this year so the competition is much harder. All of his races are a minimum of around 80 miles and consist of cat 1(pro) and cat 2 racers. His first race had around 75 riders and he placed 13th! Not bad! He beat a lot of pro riders which is great for his first race this year. I wasn't able to go because I was working but he was so happy to be out racing again.


No comments: