Friday, February 8, 2008

Broken Down Maddie

So as I'm sure you heard.....Maddie is a tad broken. Although, she's much better today. She ripped the enamel off of her thumb. It was gross and then had to put her under to take a good look at it, which of course made me cry. I can't handle that at all! Good lord only knows what's going to happen when I have kids!



This was Maddie on her first night with the wrap. She was so good about not picking at it....I was a proud mamma! She did like that it was red though haha




This is a more close view. She was on pain killers and antibiotics, just in case. Also, that's not blood....it's dirt. Let's remember even though she's broken she's still Maddie.



We finally hung that clock!!! It only took me a year and a half! We hung the clock up and also finished up the end tables. There's a ton of furniture in this room now and that bugs me a little but I'll figure it out eventually!



Chester says thanks for looking!!!

No comments: