Lets not kid ourselves....I'm horrible at updating this thing. I say this frequently but I will try to get better. The past three weeks have been a crazy time at work and at home. Tim and I have both been pulling ten hours days on a regular basis, which neither of us are complaining about. We are both so grateful that in this economy we are secure with our jobs. I believe we have both found companies that we can grow within. At home we've been in entertaining mode! Alli and Shaun came down to visit the second weekend in March, the following weekend we went back to PA, and the weekend after that Jess and Eric came down to visit. Thus....no time to blog, or sit still for that matter!
Tim is not racing for the next two weekends so we are hoping to do some fun stuff. This weekend is supposed to be in the mid 70's and not a cloud in the sky!!! The doggies have been begging to go swimming, so we'll be at the park at some point this weekend. We've got some interesting plans in the next two months!!! Sneak Peak....possibly buying a new car, going to the Queen's Cup Steeplechase in Charlotte, and maybe going to a ball! Wooohoo should be exciting.
Just thought I'd keep y'all updated!!!
1 comment:
Ya'll?? Really, Sar? hahah JK! I love it when you update bc I love reading people's blogs! Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment