Shockingly, I'm late putting up some Easter pictures. We had a very quiet Easter at home at the end of which Tim made a fabulous dinner.

These are the Easter flowers Tim got me.
This is a setting on my camera. Crazy right, I didn't even know it existed!
Chester and Maddie with their Easter treats.

These are out Easter baskets. Can you guess whose is whose?


So instead of making a bunny cake I tried to make some Easter cup cakes. I made every single piece of these from scratch, down to the batter! Tim loved them, I did not have a single one of them haha. I took a lot of them into work and everyone loved them. First time I've ever made butter creme frosting and it was really good.
I made three different colors so they wouldn't be boring haha.
Once I frosted them I rolled them crystallized sugar.



They weren't exactly what I was looking for but they were cute! I'll do better next time!!
These are the Easter flowers Tim got me.
So instead of making a bunny cake I tried to make some Easter cup cakes. I made every single piece of these from scratch, down to the batter! Tim loved them, I did not have a single one of them haha. I took a lot of them into work and everyone loved them. First time I've ever made butter creme frosting and it was really good.
1 comment:
Very cute!! Much nicer than my tragic Christmas sugar cookies!!! Good job, Sar!
Post a Comment