Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When the cat's away....

What's the old saying....when the cat's away the mice will play. Well Tim's out of town. He hasn't gone anywhere in awhile so the dogs and I decided to console ourselves with treats. For me it was Subway but for the puppies it was two of the many many treats that Grandma Klotz gave them for Christmas. After chasing the ball for twenty minutes, each, they both got treats! They are now very happy campers...even if they are sitting downstairs waiting for Tim to get home.



So this is clearly not a picture of Maddie eating her treat. This is her nasty paw. After cleaning off her paws for a few minutes each they are still this gross. We have to buy a full blown carpet cleaner because with our almost white carpet....our spot bot can't handle the load!



1 comment:

Jodie said...

I'm so glad you're back on the blog-wagon! I love reading blogs, especially people I actually know. Anyway, I feel your pain with the carpet and pets... we have cream colored carpet and it's a paint to keep clean. I think we're going to put in wood when we get some extra cash bc it's that annoying!