Friday, June 6, 2008

Okay so it's been brought to my attention that I suck at this blogging thing.....okay, that's fair. I haven't updated in awhile so I figured I'd do a little tonight! We're going to jump back a little to Easter when my parents were here.



This is proof that great minds think alike. Timothy and I both got each other a copy of Rudy. What can I say....it was meant to be!

This was typical Dad,"I'm just going to rest my eyes."


Maddie and Chester both got doggie pizza's for Easter. They got half in the morning and then half after dinner. They were not so pleased about giving them up!

These pictures are mainly for Eric and his love of Greyhounds! When Tim's parents were down there was a street fair in Apex that we took Deb to. Well as luck would have it the Greyhound rescue has a huge area set up with a ton of dogs. We stopped to give so lovin...of course.


No comments: